Here’s a sample template for a cover letter for a contract proposal. You can use this simple template to write a cover letter with your proposal.
Dear [Representative for client’s business],
We would like to thank you for availing of our service. We are thrilled to start working with you on this project. We feel that this business relationship will benefit everyone involved.
As per our agreement, attached is the contract for the project. We incorporated all of the terms we have agreed to include. Kindly review this document, note necessary changes if present, and send it back to us. If you agree with all of items indicated in the contract, please affix you signatures on all necessary pages, and send it back to us together with the payment.
As soon as we receive the contract and payment, we will commence with working on the project.
Thank you very much for this opportunity.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Filing Pleadings to Clerk of Court
- Letter on Placing Bid as Builder to Client
- Providing Invoice from Programmer to Client
- Cover Letter to Contractor on Non – Disclosure Agreement
- Letter from Design / Advertising on Delivery of Materials
- Executive Letter to Request for Reimbursment
- Cover Letter for Submission of Work as a Writer
- Letter from Attorney on Settlement Package
- Cover Letter for Lawn Service Bid
- Cover Letter from Photographer on Package and Payment Request
- Cover Letter from Editor on Request for Novel Rewrite
- Cover Letter from Marketing Firm Re: Questionnaire
- Cover Letter from Accountant Re: Invoice and Tax Documents