If you need to send your client a cover letter after their taxes have been paid, here’s a sample template you can use.
Dear [name of client],
Attached is a copy of the official papers on your annual income tax for the year [year]. We are pleased to notify you that all of your taxes have been submitted and completed and that all of your tax requirements have been met. We think that it would be a great idea if you can keep these documents for your future reference.
Also attached is an invoice for our services. We give our clients 15 days from receipt to settle payments.
Kindly put this invoice in line for settlement. For your convenience, we have attached a paid envelope with address indicated.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Filing Pleadings to Clerk of Court
- Letter on Placing Bid as Builder to Client
- Providing Invoice from Programmer to Client
- Cover Letter to Contractor on Non – Disclosure Agreement
- Letter from Design / Advertising on Delivery of Materials
- Executive Letter to Request for Reimbursment
- Cover Letter for Submission of Work as a Writer
- Letter from Attorney on Settlement Package
- Cover Letter Form Consultant on Contract Transmission
- Cover Letter for Lawn Service Bid
- Cover Letter from Photographer on Package and Payment Request
- Cover Letter from Editor on Request for Novel Rewrite
- Cover Letter from Marketing Firm Re: Questionnaire