If you’re a software developer and need to send your client an invoice after the project is completed, here’s a sample template to write a cover letter for invoice submission.
Dear [name of client],
It was a pleasure to be of assistance to you. I feel thrilled to know that you are satisfied with our product and that your brand new interface is working well without any issue.
Enclosed is your copy of the sign-off document of this project, which is now complete.
Attached is a copy of your invoice for the services and project fees. It would be great if you could soon put this next in line for payment. appreciate if you would put this invoice in line for payment as soon as possible. We give our clients 30 days to complete their payments.
Should you have any more concerns, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. Thank you very much for supporting our services.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Filing Pleadings to Clerk of Court
- Letter on Placing Bid as Builder to Client
- Cover Letter to Contractor on Non – Disclosure Agreement
- Letter from Design / Advertising on Delivery of Materials
- Executive Letter to Request for Reimbursment
- Cover Letter for Submission of Work as a Writer
- Letter from Attorney on Settlement Package
- Cover Letter Form Consultant on Contract Transmission
- Cover Letter for Lawn Service Bid
- Cover Letter from Photographer on Package and Payment Request
- Cover Letter from Editor on Request for Novel Rewrite
- Cover Letter from Marketing Firm Re: Questionnaire
- Cover Letter from Accountant Re: Invoice and Tax Documents