If you’re bidding on a construction project, here’s a sample template you can use to write a construction bid cover letter.
Dear [name of potential client],
Thank you very much for approving us as one of your bidders for your project. I feel thrilled about working on this project. I believe that our company, [ company name], is most suitable to work with you.
The bid I proposed includes those previously indicated in the building specs we have discussed. Should there be any changes, kindly contact me so I can review my bid and provide you with an accurate cost.
Please give us a call if you have concerns or questions regarding my bid.
Thank you very much for this opportunity. We hope to hear from you soon.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Filing Pleadings to Clerk of Court
- Providing Invoice from Programmer to Client
- Cover Letter to Contractor on Non – Disclosure Agreement
- Letter from Design / Advertising on Delivery of Materials
- Executive Letter to Request for Reimbursment
- Cover Letter for Submission of Work as a Writer
- Letter from Attorney on Settlement Package
- Cover Letter Form Consultant on Contract Transmission
- Cover Letter for Lawn Service Bid
- Cover Letter from Photographer on Package and Payment Request
- Cover Letter from Editor on Request for Novel Rewrite
- Cover Letter from Marketing Firm Re: Questionnaire
- Cover Letter from Accountant Re: Invoice and Tax Documents