If you’re wondering how to ask for reimbursement, here’s a sample template you can use to write a request for reimbursement letter.
Dear [Name of chief financial officer or accounting representative],
Kindly see the attached expense report for the month of
, year [indicate year]. Attached also are the corresponding receipts for the expenses and the corresponding approval letters for some of the expenses, if necessary.
Kindly include this expense report on the following group of invoice. Should you need additional verification, have inquiries regarding this report, or need me to submit additional papers, please contact me so I can submit necessary documents.
Thank you very much for your assistance on processing this request.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Filing Pleadings to Clerk of Court
- Letter on Placing Bid as Builder to Client
- Providing Invoice from Programmer to Client
- Cover Letter to Contractor on Non – Disclosure Agreement
- Letter from Design / Advertising on Delivery of Materials
- Cover Letter for Submission of Work as a Writer
- Letter from Attorney on Settlement Package
- Cover Letter Form Consultant on Contract Transmission
- Cover Letter for Lawn Service Bid
- Cover Letter from Photographer on Package and Payment Request
- Cover Letter from Editor on Request for Novel Rewrite
- Cover Letter from Marketing Firm Re: Questionnaire
- Cover Letter from Accountant Re: Invoice and Tax Documents