Here’s a free template you can use to write a cover letter for a lawn care job. The template includes information about the services that will be provided and bidding price.
Dear [Name of contact],
We are pleased to be placing a bid with you for providing maintenance and landscaping services for your lawns. Enclosed in this letter is the full bidding price. This includes all costs for services, and we have offered you many options to choose from.
Given that this bid is comprehensive and includes many options, I would be pleased to come over should you need further explanations and assistance in selecting which is the best option suitable for your lawn.
Thank you very much for you time in reviewing this bid. I hope to hear from you soon.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Filing Pleadings to Clerk of Court
- Letter on Placing Bid as Builder to Client
- Providing Invoice from Programmer to Client
- Cover Letter to Contractor on Non – Disclosure Agreement
- Letter from Design / Advertising on Delivery of Materials
- Executive Letter to Request for Reimbursment
- Cover Letter for Submission of Work as a Writer
- Letter from Attorney on Settlement Package
- Cover Letter Form Consultant on Contract Transmission
- Cover Letter from Photographer on Package and Payment Request
- Cover Letter from Editor on Request for Novel Rewrite
- Cover Letter from Marketing Firm Re: Questionnaire
- Cover Letter from Accountant Re: Invoice and Tax Documents