If you need to reach out to clients and request them to take a survey, here’s an easy template you can use to write a letter requesting survey participation.
Dear [name of client],
We have been tasked by [client’s company] to employ a short survey regarding [indicate the reason for conducting the survey].
[client’s company] is requesting for your highly valued inputs regarding the improvement of their products and services. Attached in this letter is a short questionnaire. This will provide them with pertinent information about how you find their products and services.
We would be very pleased if you can complete this questionnaire and send it to us. For you convenience, we included a paid postage envelope with the address.
Thank you for your valuable time.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Filing Pleadings to Clerk of Court
- Letter on Placing Bid as Builder to Client
- Providing Invoice from Programmer to Client
- Cover Letter to Contractor on Non – Disclosure Agreement
- Letter from Design / Advertising on Delivery of Materials
- Executive Letter to Request for Reimbursment
- Cover Letter for Submission of Work as a Writer
- Letter from Attorney on Settlement Package
- Cover Letter Form Consultant on Contract Transmission
- Cover Letter for Lawn Service Bid
- Cover Letter from Photographer on Package and Payment Request
- Cover Letter from Editor on Request for Novel Rewrite
- Cover Letter from Accountant Re: Invoice and Tax Documents