If you need outside contractors to sign a NDA, here’s a template you can use to write a cover letter for a NDA.
Attached is the non-disclosure agreement that all our outside contractors are required to sign. This is a standard version. But if there is something you do not understand or if you have concerns and inquiries regarding the language of this form, you can contact me.
After you have signed this form and return to us an executed copy, we can then start to discuss with you information regarding the details of your work in the project. We cannot move on and provide you with the details until the form has been returned to use. Please sign and send us back the agreement the soonest possible time.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Filing Pleadings to Clerk of Court
- Letter on Placing Bid as Builder to Client
- Providing Invoice from Programmer to Client
- Letter from Design / Advertising on Delivery of Materials
- Executive Letter to Request for Reimbursment
- Cover Letter for Submission of Work as a Writer
- Letter from Attorney on Settlement Package
- Cover Letter Form Consultant on Contract Transmission
- Cover Letter for Lawn Service Bid
- Cover Letter from Photographer on Package and Payment Request
- Cover Letter from Editor on Request for Novel Rewrite
- Cover Letter from Marketing Firm Re: Questionnaire
- Cover Letter from Accountant Re: Invoice and Tax Documents