Dear [Name of client],
I am writing to happily notify you that we are successful in the settlement of your case, amounting to [settlement amount]. I believe that this is a good settlement, so you should be very pleased with this outcome.
Attached in this package is a copy of the settlement documentation, including the detailed list of all costs and fees from the court and your attorney for the proceedings.
As per our agreement, all of the costs and fees will be obtained from the settlement. Thus, I attached a check amounting to [amount of check]. This is the amount of remaining settlement after we obtained all costs and fees for the proceedings.
Congratulations to us for this success. Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call me.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Filing Pleadings to Clerk of Court
- Letter on Placing Bid as Builder to Client
- Providing Invoice from Programmer to Client
- Cover Letter to Contractor on Non – Disclosure Agreement
- Letter from Design / Advertising on Delivery of Materials
- Executive Letter to Request for Reimbursment
- Cover Letter for Submission of Work as a Writer
- Cover Letter Form Consultant on Contract Transmission
- Cover Letter for Lawn Service Bid
- Cover Letter from Photographer on Package and Payment Request
- Cover Letter from Editor on Request for Novel Rewrite
- Cover Letter from Marketing Firm Re: Questionnaire
- Cover Letter from Accountant Re: Invoice and Tax Documents