If you need to request a revision in the work delivered, here’s a template for a polite letter requesting a revision.
Dear [name of writer],
Thank you sending me your [type of work] for review. Although I think you show promise in publishing this work, I still find that it still has a big room for improvement. I reviewed every leaf in this work and found that you’ve written some strong points.
There is no doubt that you have great writing talent. I think that you can polish this paper to make it suitable for publication. Enclosed with this letter is your manuscript, which I have edited and inserted my comments and suggestions.
If you can make considerable effort to rewrite and further improve the quality of this paper, I would be pleased to review it once again.
Best of luck,
Other Free Letter Templates
- Filing Pleadings to Clerk of Court
- Letter on Placing Bid as Builder to Client
- Providing Invoice from Programmer to Client
- Cover Letter to Contractor on Non – Disclosure Agreement
- Letter from Design / Advertising on Delivery of Materials
- Executive Letter to Request for Reimbursment
- Cover Letter for Submission of Work as a Writer
- Letter from Attorney on Settlement Package
- Cover Letter Form Consultant on Contract Transmission
- Cover Letter for Lawn Service Bid
- Cover Letter from Photographer on Package and Payment Request
- Cover Letter from Marketing Firm Re: Questionnaire
- Cover Letter from Accountant Re: Invoice and Tax Documents