Good Day [recipient],
We are sending this letter to let you known of our company’s recent incorporation. As an official corporation, we have changed our official name from [proprietorship name] to our new corporate name, [new name]. For any concerns regarding our company’s finances, you may directly contact our accounting department with their new [ID] number [new number].
We understand that this move can bring a slight delay in certain operations but we believe that this is the best way to flourish in the [industry type] industry. We will undergo rebranding but our [product or service] offerings as well as our current production lineup with stay the same.
In the light of this please take note that our new name, comes with a new tax identification number.
Thank you for being a part of this exciting development. We wouldn’t have done this it without you.
[Name of sender]
Other Free Letter Templates
- Announcement For The Company To Go Green
- Announcement Of A Change In Business Name
- Announcement Of Changes In The Current Pricing Policy
- Announcement of Death of an Employee
- Announcement Of New Business Opening
- Announcement Of New Hire
- Announcement Of Price Rollback For Catalogs
- Announcing a Price Increase
- Business Change of Address Letter
- Company Lunch Invitation Letter
- Company Memorandum About Wearing IDs All The Time
- Memorandum Regarding Changes In Company Policy
- Memorandum Regarding Holiday Treat For Employees
- Newly Hired Senior Manager Memorandum
- Notice For A Change In Mailing Address For Billing
- Notice For a Change In Operating Hours
- Notice For Closing A Business
- Notice Of Withdrawal From Bidding
- Notice On Changes Regarding Waived-delivery Charges
- Notification For The Arrival Of A New Shipment
- Notification Of Appointment Of New Area Representative
- Notification Of Impending Visit From An Area Representative
- Notification Of Partnership Buyout
- Reminder Regarding Annual Benefit