Here’s a sample rent increase notice you can send to your tenants if you’ve decided to increase the rent.
With the rising cost of goods and services and the continuing rise in inflation, it is with a heavy heart that we must inform you that we will be hiking up the price of rent on [building/place] effective on [date].
The increase will approximately be [percent] every year for up to [number] years. We would slowly ease the new rent into the current price, so tenants wouldn’t find it so burdening. We know how hard it is to make a living these days and we’re very sorry to have to do this.
We are hoping for your understanding on the matter.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Rental Contract Termination Letter
- Warning Letter to Noisy Tenants
- Due Date Extension for a Loyal Customer
- Letter Requesting Tenants to have Landlord included in Insurance
- Notice of Eviction
- Late Payment Warning to Tenants
- Notice for a Parking Violation
- Notice of Failure to Process Order due to Invalid Credit Card