If you’d like to extend the due date for an existing customer, here’s an easy sample you can use to write a letter.
We have been informed that you have an unpaid balance of [amount] on your credit. As one of our most loyal customers, we would to extend any assistance that we can on the matter.
We know that you don’t have a history of being late before, and this might just be a small mistake. If you’re having any difficulties paying your due this month, we can offer you an extension of [number] days. Please let us know if you need it so we can have it arranged.
You are a very important customer to us, and we would like to help you out if we can. Just let us know what we can do for you.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Other Free Letter Templates
- Rental Contract Termination Letter
- Notice of Rental Price Increase
- Warning Letter to Noisy Tenants
- Letter Requesting Tenants to have Landlord included in Insurance
- Notice of Eviction
- Late Payment Warning to Tenants
- Notice for a Parking Violation
- Notice of Failure to Process Order due to Invalid Credit Card