Here’s a template you can use to write a letter to your tenant requesting proof of renters liability insurance. This proof of renters insurance template is also called a certificate of insurance.
This is just a gentle reminder that as written in our lease of contract, tenants must have the landlord, [name] additionally insured under their insurance.
This is to comply with the agreement that tenants will shoulder insurances for public liability amounting up to [amount] and property damage which should cost around
Thank you and have a great day
Other Free Letter Templates
- Rental Contract Termination Letter
- Notice of Rental Price Increase
- Warning Letter to Noisy Tenants
- Due Date Extension for a Loyal Customer
- Notice of Eviction
- Late Payment Warning to Tenants
- Notice for a Parking Violation
- Notice of Failure to Process Order due to Invalid Credit Card