As stated in our contract, [building/management] does not accept late payments. You must settle all rentals fees before or on the date it is due.
It has come to our attention that you still have unsettled balance on your rent. If you don’t settle this soon, the management will have to take more serious actions on the matter.
This is your final warning. We hope that this never happens again.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Rental Contract Termination Letter
- Notice of Rental Price Increase
- Warning Letter to Noisy Tenants
- Due Date Extension for a Loyal Customer
- Letter Requesting Tenants to have Landlord included in Insurance
- Notice of Eviction
- Notice for a Parking Violation
- Notice of Failure to Process Order due to Invalid Credit Card