Re: Notice of Eviction
As the landlord and owner of the property on [address], I hereby terminate the rental agreement we have agreed upon on [date].
This is due to the fact that you violated the conditions stated in the contract that you signed prior to moving in. The specific incidents that pushed me to make my decision is as follows:
[incident #1] on [date] which is a clear violation of [rule stated in the contract] which was stated in the contract.
This eviction will take effect on [date]. We will send any excess on your deposit after we inspect your room. Please expect it 30 days after you vacated the premises.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Rental Contract Termination Letter
- Notice of Rental Price Increase
- Warning Letter to Noisy Tenants
- Due Date Extension for a Loyal Customer
- Letter Requesting Tenants to have Landlord included in Insurance
- Late Payment Warning to Tenants
- Notice for a Parking Violation
- Notice of Failure to Process Order due to Invalid Credit Card