Dear [Hiring Manager],
I have been referred to you by [name] from [name of company]. You have been recommended as a professional who can provide extensive information on the industry of [field]. I am aiming for an entry-level position in the industry, where I can develop my skills and sharpen my knowledge to aid me in my long-term goals.
I would be grateful for any advice you can offer regarding career opportunities within the field and finding the most suitable company for job application in this field. Thank you for any advice you can share with me.
Please expect a call from me soon so I can ask you for your most convenient time to meet. Thank you.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Recommendation Letter for Baby-Sitting Work
- Letter to set Appointment for Job Interview
- Letter for Job Networking: Without Referral
- Letter to Manager on Job Opportunity
- Thank You Letter after Interview
- Follow-up Letter after Resume Submission
- Letter to Negotiate Salary Increase
- Letter of Response to Application: Kept on File