Here’s a simple template you can use to write an Application For A Job Without a advertised vacancy.
Dear [Hiring Manager],
I am a professional in the field of [industry], and I have witnessed your company’s success for the past [duration of time]. I believe that with my insight into [indicate industry theory] and my [qualities] developed in my previous work at [company], I can help the company maintain its cutting edge position within the industry. I have [number of years] years of experience, which can positively contribute to your company’s accomplishments.
My educational background includes a [level of degree] in
. I have sharpened my professional skills in [previous company] for working on [projects]. I am diligent and capable, resulting in my promotions and commendations from supervisors.
My other qualities are indicated in the attached curriculum vitae. Should you be interested, please contact me at [phone number].
Other Free Letter Templates
- Recommendation Letter for Baby-Sitting Work
- Letter to set Appointment for Job Interview
- Letter for Job Networking : With Referral
- Letter to Manager on Job Opportunity
- Thank You Letter after Interview
- Follow-up Letter after Resume Submission
- Letter to Negotiate Salary Increase
- Letter of Response to Application: Kept on File