Dear [Hiring Manageror Company Representative],
I am writing to restate my interest in applying for the position [name of position].
My qualifications include an educational background on
, extensive experience in [previous work experience], and a skillset on [indicate professional skills]. I am looking forward to more career opportunities where my [indicate soft skills] can be of great use.
I have been greatly committed to my previous employer, as shown by the accomplishments, expertise, and skills that I have achieved. I believe that my qualifications are suitable for the open [name of position] position and hope to be interviewed.
Thank you for your valuable time, [Sir/Madam]. I hope to hear from you soon.
Enclosed: Curriculum Vitae
Other Free Letter Templates
- Recommendation Letter for Baby-Sitting Work
- Letter to set Appointment for Job Interview
- Letter for Job Networking : With Referral
- Letter for Job Networking: Without Referral
- Letter to Manager on Job Opportunity
- Thank You Letter after Interview
- Letter to Negotiate Salary Increase
- Letter of Response to Application: Kept on File