It’s a good idea to write a thank you letter to your interviewer after completing an interview. Here’s a sample template you can use to easily write a thank you letter after completing your interview.
Dear [Company Representative or Hiring Manager],
Thank you for meeting with me today to discuss the exciting opportunity regarding the [name of position] job opening. Thank you for finding me as very suitable for your criteria for the position. I believe that I will be of great service to your company, given my [indicate previous experience discussed]. You noted that my [indicate skills found to be relevant to position] are valuable traits for your institution.
Should you need my assistance to aid you in choosing the best candidate, please do not hesitate to contact me at [phone number] or
. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for you time.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Recommendation Letter for Baby-Sitting Work
- Letter to set Appointment for Job Interview
- Letter for Job Networking : With Referral
- Letter for Job Networking: Without Referral
- Letter to Manager on Job Opportunity
- Follow-up Letter after Resume Submission
- Letter to Negotiate Salary Increase
- Letter of Response to Application: Kept on File