If you’d like to ask for a salary hike, here’s a sample template you can use to write a letter to negotiate a salary increase.
Dear [Hiring Manager],
Thank you for offering me a [position] position at
. I find this position, as well as your institution, to be highly suitable for my skillset and career direction. I believe that I can positively influence the institution’s profitability.
I am aware that we can agree on the terms of my employment that will be beneficial for both parties. I was greatly informed during the interview. It provided me with a clear picture of my potential roles in your company. I am confident that I can deliver well in this position. Thus, I would like to renegotiate with you the [terms/salary]. I would be pleased to receive
. I believe that this figure is reasonable and that you will find me as an asset in your company.
Please expect a call from me so we can properly discuss this matter.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Recommendation Letter for Baby-Sitting Work
- Letter to set Appointment for Job Interview
- Letter for Job Networking : With Referral
- Letter for Job Networking: Without Referral
- Letter to Manager on Job Opportunity
- Thank You Letter after Interview
- Follow-up Letter after Resume Submission
- Letter of Response to Application: Kept on File