Dear [name of hiring manager],
I noticed your job advertisement this week and found myself very interested in applying for the [name of position] position. I would be grateful if I can be given the opportunity to apply and speak with you.
I have been working in the company for [duration of time] years now, and I am excited to have a shift in roles. I think I can be a valuable asset to your department and team. I have taken great pleasure in working for this company and learned a lot while working for my manager, [name]. However, I feel that I have maximized my potential and knowledge as a [name of current position] and would like to learn new things.
I have already communicated with my manager regarding my interest in applying for this position. I hope we can speak soon about this great opportunity.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Recommendation Letter for Baby-Sitting Work
- Letter to set Appointment for Job Interview
- Letter for Job Networking : With Referral
- Letter for Job Networking: Without Referral
- Thank You Letter after Interview
- Follow-up Letter after Resume Submission
- Letter to Negotiate Salary Increase
- Letter of Response to Application: Kept on File