If you’re looking to write a cover letter for a marketing manager position, here’s a free template you can use.
Dear [Hiring Manager],
I am writing to express my interest to apply for the [job title] position I saw at [location of job advertisement].
Currently, I work full-time as a [current job title] at
while studying [course]. I’m searching for new job that is important and fulfilling. I think that the job you’re offering can do just that for me.
I’d like to work in your company as a [job title] because I believe that I can apply, as well as further sharpen, my current skills and develop new ones. My experience in being a [indicate past work] and as
[indicate past experience]
have allowed me to develop strong [indicate skills] skills. I like being productive, take pleasure in new challenges, and work gracefully under pressure,
I’m currently in search for an exciting career leads, and I’m a driven and motivated. I can work shifts and travel if necessary. I am an owner of a car.
Thank you for considering my application. I hope to hear from you soon.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Generic Format of a Cover letter
- Application: Accounting and Finance
- Application for an Entry – Level Position
- Application for an Internal Position
- Application as IT Professional
- Application as Mechanical (or) Electrical Engineer
- Switching Industries (or) New Career Path
- Application for Technical Position