If you’re applying for a job as a mechanical or electrical engineer, here’s a sample template you can use to write your cover letter.
Dear [Hiring Manager],
I am writing to apply in your company as a [position]. I am
[mechanical/electrical] engineer with extensive experience in [indicate your area of expertise]. I believe that I can be of service to your company with my skills and expertise by providing good [industry] strategies.
My educational background includes a [level of degree] in
[field of degree]
. I have underwent prior training on [indicate trainings performed]. I have worked for [duration of time] years as a [indicate position] designing [indicate projects]. I have extensive experience in developing projects for [indicate company or clients]. I have developed technical skills in [engineering software used].
I believe that with my expertise, I can be an excellent addition to you company as a [position]. My skillset and [soft skills] allows me to [explain how these skills can be used at work].
Attached in this letter is my curriculum vitae, in which my other qualities are listed. Should you be interested in calling or meeting me for an interview, you can contact me at [indicate phone number].
Other Free Letter Templates
- Application Letter for Marketing / Communication Jobs
- Generic Format of a Cover letter
- Application: Accounting and Finance
- Application for an Entry – Level Position
- Application for an Internal Position
- Application as IT Professional
- Switching Industries (or) New Career Path
- Application for Technical Position