Here’s a sample template for a cover letter for a software developer. It’s an easy to use template you can use to write your cover letter when applying for a new job.
Dear Sir or Madam:
RE: [Position applying for]
I am writing to express my interest in applying in your company as a [job position]. I hold a [indicate degree] at the [indicate university]. I have [number of years] years of experience in this industry.
I am highly proficient in [indicate programming languages] programming languages and have received training on the following skills:
I am proficient in both Windows and [indicate if Linux/Mac or others] operating systems.
I have had good working relations with team members in my prior work experiences. I am diligent in performing my tasks and work in an systematic fashion. I easily learn new concepts and develop skills relatively quickly. Thus, I believe that I can be a valuable addition to one of your teams and to the institution.
I am confident that I am an excellent candidate for the position you offer. Should you be interested in interviewing me, you can contact me at [indicate phone number] or [indicate email address]. I am looking forward to meeting you personally, and I hope you can contact me soon.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Application Letter for Marketing / Communication Jobs
- Generic Format of a Cover letter
- Application: Accounting and Finance
- Application for an Entry – Level Position
- Application for an Internal Position
- Application as IT Professional
- Application as Mechanical (or) Electrical Engineer
- Switching Industries (or) New Career Path