If you’re applying for an IT job in a new company, here’s a sample template you can use to write a cover letter for an IT job.
Dear [Hiring Manager],
I am writing to apply for a [position] position in your company. I am an experienced information technology professional with expertise in [your field/area of expertise]. I believe that I can help the company grow in its finances and productivity through reliable technical strategies I can develop with knowledge and expertise.
My educational background includes a [level of degree] in
[field of degree]
, and I have underwent training in [trainings and certifications]. My work experience includes over [indicate number of years] years of
effective technical strategies for successful business ventures. I am proficient in [indicate technical skills] and have extensive experience in working with [hardware/software].
I believe that I can be of service to your company as a
, given my expertise. In addition to the technical skills above, I can also do well in [indicate skills that you can sharpen more], allowing me to
[explain the practical use of those skills in business]
Attached in this letter is my curriculum vitae, in which my other qualities are listed. Should you be interested in meeting me for an interview, please call me at [phone number] so we can schedule it.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Application Letter for Marketing / Communication Jobs
- Generic Format of a Cover letter
- Generic Sample of a Cover Letter
- Application: Accounting and Finance
- Application for an Entry – Level Position
- Application for an Internal Position
- Application as Mechanical (or) Electrical Engineer
- Switching Industries (or) New Career Path
- Application for Technical Position