If you’re applying for a new job as an accountant or in the finance department of a company, here’s a template you can use to write a sample cover letter for an accountant.
Dear [Hiring Manager],
I would like to apply for the [position] in your company. Given my [number of years] years of experience in the field as a/an [finance/accounting] professional, I am confident that I can contribute to the growth of your company through effective financial management.
I obtained a [level of degree] in [field of degree]. I consider my experience at [former company or employer] to greatly account for my skill development and expertise. I was involved in projects that increased profitability, such as in [indicate projects]. I have extensive knowledge in the fields of [indicate fields of expertise]. I am technically proficient in
I believe that with my qualifications, I can be a good asset to your institution. I have excellent analytical skills and attention to detail, which aids me in identifying improvement areas. I focus on outcome, which helps me work systematically.
My other qualities are indicated in the attached curriculum vitae. Should you be interested in my application, you can contact me to set up a meeting.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Application Letter for Marketing / Communication Jobs
- Generic Format of a Cover letter
- Application for an Entry – Level Position
- Application for an Internal Position
- Application as IT Professional
- Application as Mechanical (or) Electrical Engineer
- Switching Industries (or) New Career Path
- Application for Technical Position