As a union member, you can use this union information request letter to obtain information that will allow you to investigate a grievance made by an employee or employees.
[City, State, ZIP]
[Subject: Mention Information Request. Use Bold Formatting]
Dear [Sender’s Name],
As a Union member, I request you provide me with the following documents. The mentioned documents are to be used for investigation purposes against a grievance caused by an employee.
- [Employee]’s Personal File’s Copy.
- Copies of Practices, procedures, and policies regarding the [accused grievance].
- Name all other employees charged with a similar grievance in the previous [number of years] years.
- A copy of the disciplinary action issued to the employees asked about in the point above.
- Copies of any evidence in the investigation and all interviews conducted of [Employee].
If you have any questions or hold-ups on this request, you must contact me immediately. I request you to provide the information at the earliest, preferably by [mention date]. Your attention and prompt action on this method shall be regarded highly.
Information for Reference Letter
Information Update Letter Sample
Technical Information Letter
Request for Status Information Letter
School Information Letter
Information Letter to Parents
Sample Release of Information Letter
Employment Information Letter
Sample Request Letter for Information
Letter to Dispute Credit Report Information