Here’s how you can say no to someone who wants to hang out by sending them an email or text.
I am very flattered at how you continue to pursue me despite the fact that I have rejected you numerous times. Look on the bright side, there are other people that you may have a chance with. Besides, I am a very busy person so I won’t have time to deal with your texts or calls. Thus, you should really take no for an answer.
Let us hope this is the last warning regarding your persistency. If you still don’t stop, I may have no choice but to call the cops. They may know how to deal with you.
More Free Love Related Templates
- Say No To Someone Asking You Out
- How To Tell Someone You Don’t Want To Date Them
- How To Tell Someone That You Have Fear of Commitment
- How To Tell Someone You Are Confused About Your Feelings
- How To Ask Someone If Everything Is OK
- Sample Thank You Note After First Date
- How To Say I Love You Over Text
- How To Tell A Coworker You Like Them
- Tell Someone You Love Them Over Text
- What To Text A Girl After First Date
- Love Letter To Wife Who Is Far Away
- Tell Someone You Love Them More Than Anything
- Ask Someone To Be Your Girlfriend Over Text
- Tell Someone You Have Feelings For Them
- Ask Someone To Move In With You
- Letter Appreciating Your Husband
- Thank Someone After A Breakup
- How To Tell Someone To Get Over A Breakup
- How To Tell Someone You Are Pregnant