If you are afraid of committing to a relationship, here is how you can tell someone that you have fear of commitment.
There are times when I want to utter those three words to you but I just can’t. It is not because of you. It is because I am afraid of committing to a relationship.
I know the only person who can help me in this ordeal is you. Please be patient because we will get there when we are ready. I hope you understand that my past relationships did not exactly end well. Thus, I want the next one to be different.
I have enjoyed all the times we go out. Like you, I am also excited to move towards the next chapter in what we have. I am confident that we are going to get there faster than we thought.
More Free Love Related Templates
- Say No To Someone Asking You Out
- Say No To Someone Who Wants To Hang Out
- How To Tell Someone You Don’t Want To Date Them
- How To Tell Someone You Are Confused About Your Feelings
- How To Ask Someone If Everything Is OK
- Sample Thank You Note After First Date
- How To Say I Love You Over Text
- How To Tell A Coworker You Like Them
- Tell Someone You Love Them Over Text
- What To Text A Girl After First Date
- Love Letter To Wife Who Is Far Away
- Tell Someone You Love Them More Than Anything
- Ask Someone To Be Your Girlfriend Over Text
- Tell Someone You Have Feelings For Them
- Ask Someone To Move In With You
- Letter Appreciating Your Husband
- Thank Someone After A Breakup
- How To Tell Someone To Get Over A Breakup
- How To Tell Someone You Are Pregnant