If you are not ready to commit, here is how you can tell someone you don’t want to date them over text or email.
I know we have been in lots of dates and I want to let you know I had fun in all of them. However, I think you want us to have a meaningful relationship with each other. I am not writing this letter to let you know that I am interested. In fact, this could be the start of something great.
I want to let you know what I want to take this slowly. Yes, I am not that type of person who decides right away. I know this is not the answer that you were looking for but if we become patient, we will eventually get there. The only thing I can guarantee you right now is that I will give all my love into a relationship so it will be worth it.
More Free Love Related Templates
- Say No To Someone Asking You Out
- Say No To Someone Who Wants To Hang Out
- How To Tell Someone That You Have Fear of Commitment
- How To Tell Someone You Are Confused About Your Feelings
- How To Ask Someone If Everything Is OK
- Sample Thank You Note After First Date
- How To Say I Love You Over Text
- How To Tell A Coworker You Like Them
- Tell Someone You Love Them Over Text
- What To Text A Girl After First Date
- Love Letter To Wife Who Is Far Away
- Tell Someone You Love Them More Than Anything
- Ask Someone To Be Your Girlfriend Over Text
- Tell Someone You Have Feelings For Them
- Ask Someone To Move In With You
- Letter Appreciating Your Husband
- Thank Someone After A Breakup
- How To Tell Someone To Get Over A Breakup
- How To Tell Someone You Are Pregnant