If you like one of your colleagues, here’s how to tell a coworker that you like them.
I know that this message may get to you at a bad time since you’re always busy. You may have noticed I have been trying to avoid you lately. You didn’t do anything wrong though. I have never got myself to reveal the actual reason but the reason is I have a crush on you.
I am aware that it is not a good idea for colleagues to have a relationship with each other. However, it is a feeling I can’t possibly hide. You are my dream boy/girl and I know people like that don’t come around often. I am writing this letter to you because there is a chance the feeling is mutual. No matter how slim that can be, I’m willing to take that chance.
More Free Love Related Templates
- Say No To Someone Asking You Out
- Say No To Someone Who Wants To Hang Out
- How To Tell Someone You Don’t Want To Date Them
- How To Tell Someone That You Have Fear of Commitment
- How To Tell Someone You Are Confused About Your Feelings
- How To Ask Someone If Everything Is OK
- Sample Thank You Note After First Date
- How To Say I Love You Over Text
- Tell Someone You Love Them Over Text
- What To Text A Girl After First Date
- Love Letter To Wife Who Is Far Away
- Tell Someone You Love Them More Than Anything
- Ask Someone To Be Your Girlfriend Over Text
- Tell Someone You Have Feelings For Them
- Ask Someone To Move In With You
- Letter Appreciating Your Husband
- Thank Someone After A Breakup
- How To Tell Someone To Get Over A Breakup
- How To Tell Someone You Are Pregnant