If you are ready for relationship, here is how you can ask someone to be your girlfriend over text or email.
I loved all the time we spent with each other over the past few weeks. I can feel like I have a strong connection with you due to the many things we have in common. Judging from your reaction to our dates, I can tell that we definitely have feelings with each other. However, I can understand if you’re not yet ready to dive into a relationship.
If you need time to think about what you want to happen with us, take all the time in the world. I will definitely be patient with you because I like you that much. Hope you can let me know what you have decided. I am all ears to it and hopefully it will lead to spending more time with you. I cherish every moment with you and I can only wish we will go out more.
More Free Love Related Templates
- Say No To Someone Asking You Out
- Say No To Someone Who Wants To Hang Out
- How To Tell Someone You Don’t Want To Date Them
- How To Tell Someone That You Have Fear of Commitment
- How To Tell Someone You Are Confused About Your Feelings
- How To Ask Someone If Everything Is OK
- Sample Thank You Note After First Date
- How To Say I Love You Over Text
- How To Tell A Coworker You Like Them
- Tell Someone You Love Them Over Text
- What To Text A Girl After First Date
- Love Letter To Wife Who Is Far Away
- Tell Someone You Love Them More Than Anything
- Tell Someone You Have Feelings For Them
- Ask Someone To Move In With You
- Letter Appreciating Your Husband
- Thank Someone After A Breakup
- How To Tell Someone To Get Over A Breakup
- How To Tell Someone You Are Pregnant