If an employee is taking excessive leave and is absent from work regularly, here’s a template you can use to write a warning letter for excessive absence from work.
We understand how much of a hassle it is to go to work on time every single day. We must, however, stress how important it is to do so anyway.
never fails to provide our salary and our benefits on time, we must also do our part and ensure that we give them back only our best.
These lates and unscheduled time offs are negatively affecting your productivity and your record. You are violating the agreement you made with us upon entering the company.
If you cannot avoid being absent or late for the day, kindly inform any of your coworkers or your supervisor.
You have served us well in your time here. Let’s not do anything that would push the management to severe that good relationship.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Letter of Suspension for Misbehaving Employee
- Termination Letter for Company Downsizing
- Termination of a Previously Approved Credit Line
- Warning against Misbehaving in the Office
- Warning against Too Much Socializing
- Last Warning Before Termination
- Termination Letter for Insubordination