If you’ve decided to terminate an employee due to constant insubordination, here’s a sample template you can use to write a termination letter for insubordination.
Due to your repeated refusal to take direction from your superiors, the company has decided to terminate your employment with us. We reached a decision after taking the following incidents into consideration:
As per company policy, we will release your final pay after you’ve been clearance by all of the departments. Please expect it between [date] and [date].
Other Free Letter Templates
- Letter of Suspension for Misbehaving Employee
- Termination Letter for Company Downsizing
- Termination of a Previously Approved Credit Line
- Warning against Incurring a Lot of Lates and Absences
- Warning against Misbehaving in the Office
- Warning against Too Much Socializing
- Last Warning Before Termination