If you’d like to make a confidential complaint about a concern that has legal or ethical ramifications, here’s a template you can use to write a complaint letter for non compliance.
Dear [Compliance or legal officer],
I am writing to make a confidential complaint on [indicate the concern]. I just experienced this unpleasant activity and am in great discomfort thinking about the ethical and legal ramifications of this action.
I have already notified my immediate supervisor regarding this issue. However, I don’t feel that the issue has been properly taken care of. This is because I am still experiencing the same issue.
I don’t want to create a scene or get in trouble. But I think that this unprofessional activity can negatively influence the company, I feel that this issue must be intensively looked into and addressed.
Thank you for your investigation of this matter and for keeping this as strictly confidential.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Complaint on Poor Working Conditions
- Letter to Human Resources reporting an incident of Harassment
- Filing Formal Complaint against a Manager
- Filing Complaint on Inaccurate Evaluation
- Requesting for New Desk / Seat Position
- Filing Privacy Complaint against Colleague