If you’ve been subject to harassment at work, here’s a template you can use to write a letter to report the harassment.
Dear [Human Resource Officer],
I am writing to notify you of a harassment that I experienced just recently. I do not want to provide names at the moment. However, I would like to briefly provide you with information on how this incident occurred.
On [date of incident] at [location of incident], I was
[state your activity before the incident occurred]
when I was approached by [a colleague/manager/supervisor/vendor]. [He/she] engaged a conversation with me, which I felt was uncomfortable. Subsequently, [he/she] performed an activity that I regard as highly unprofessional.
I am inexperienced in handling this type of incidence. Thus, I would like to request for time for us to privately discuss this in your office. Please let me know when a good time is.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Complaint on Poor Working Conditions
- Filing Formal Complaint against a Manager
- Filing Complaint on Inaccurate Evaluation
- Report to Compliance (or) Legal Office
- Requesting for New Desk / Seat Position
- Filing Privacy Complaint against Colleague