Here’s an easy template you can use to write a letter to reject a counter offer.
Good Day [name],
After careful consideration, we have decided not to accept your counter offer regarding the
[name of project]
project. We found the new terms unfair and its demands quite unnecessary. We would like to once again push for the proposal that we laid out to you last [date].
We hope that this does nothing to strain our relationship with you. We know that this project means a lot to your company as it does to ours. We believe that our earlier proposal can take us further and greatly benefits us both.
Please take the time to discuss this with your company and let us know the result of your discussions. We will eagerly await your response.
Other Free Letter Templates
- Congratulations Letter for a Newly Promoted Employee
- Acknowledgement Letter for a Project Estimate
- Announcement for a Closing Sale
- Announcement for Launching a New Product
- Announcement for a Price Hike
- Congratulations for a Newly Promoted Employee (Version-2)
- Acknowledgement for the Completion of a Delivery to a Customer
- Announcement for a Closing Sale (Version-2)
- Letter of Acceptance of Counter Offer