If you’ve decided to close your business and are holding a closing sale, here’s an easy template you can use to write a letter announcing your business closure.
Good Day [name],
It’s heartbreaking to say that we are officially closing down our shop.
As one of our most loyal customers, we would like to inform you in advance that we would be having a closing sale on [date].
Everything on the store including furnitures, trucks, and merchandises will be up for sale. All of them would all have a very discounted price.
Lastly, we would like to thank you for sticking with us all these [years/months].
[Name of shop/company]
Other Free Letter Templates
- Congratulations Letter for a Newly Promoted Employee
- Acknowledgement Letter for a Project Estimate
- Announcement for Launching a New Product
- Announcement for a Price Hike
- Acknowledgement for the Completion of a Delivery to a Customer
- Announcement for a Closing Sale (Version-2)
- Letter of Acceptance of Counter Offer
- Letter of Refusal of Counter Offer