If you’ve received a proposal for your project that you need to acknowledge or award, here’s a professional template you can use to write an acknowledgement letter.
Good Day [name],
We would like to let you know that your [document] has reached our office in perfect condition. We have reviewed it, and we are happy to inform you that we have decided to award your company the project.
We are sorry for the delay in the decision. The final say belonged to the upper management in the head office in [location].
We are still waiting for the formal documents to arrive. Please give us thirty days to draw up the contract and make all the necessary arrangements.
If you have any questions or clarifications, you may reach out to use with the number [number].
Other Free Letter Templates
- Congratulations Letter for a Newly Promoted Employee
- Announcement for a Closing Sale
- Announcement for Launching a New Product
- Announcement for a Price Hike
- Acknowledgement for the Completion of a Delivery to a Customer
- Announcement for a Closing Sale (Version-2)
- Letter of Acceptance of Counter Offer
- Letter of Refusal of Counter Offer