In the unfortunate event of the death of one of your employees, here’s a sample sympathy letter for an Employee Death Announcement.
Good day Everyone,
It is with a heavy heart that we confirm that [name of employee] has passed away on [date]. He was huge part of making the [Department] successful and his absence will surely leave a huge hole in it.
[name of employee] has been with us since [year hired]. He was instrumental in making our company as big as it is now. He played an huge role in the completion of [past project]. His contribution has left a huge mark on the company and we will forever be grateful to [him/her] for it.
If you wish to visit his remains, they are located in [location]. You may come at [date] from [hours].
[Position in the company]
Other Free Letter Templates
- Announcement For The Company To Go Green
- Announcement Of A Change In Business Name
- Announcement Of Changes In The Current Pricing Policy
- Announcement Of New Business Opening
- Announcement Of New Hire
- Announcement Of Price Rollback For Catalogs
- Announcing a Price Increase
- Business Change of Address Letter
- Company Lunch Invitation Letter
- Company Memorandum About Wearing IDs All The Time
- Memorandum Regarding Changes In Company Policy
- Memorandum Regarding Holiday Treat For Employees
- Newly Hired Senior Manager Memorandum
- Notice For A Change In Mailing Address For Billing
- Notice For a Change In Operating Hours
- Notice For Closing A Business
- Notice for the Incorporation of a Company
- Notice Of Withdrawal From Bidding
- Notice On Changes Regarding Waived-delivery Charges
- Notification For The Arrival Of A New Shipment
- Notification Of Appointment Of New Area Representative
- Notification Of Impending Visit From An Area Representative
- Notification Of Partnership Buyout
- Reminder Regarding Annual Benefit