If you’ve decided to make changes to your shipping policy, here’s an easy template you can use to inform your customers about the changes in your policy.
Good day [recipient],
This is to let you know that we will be implementing changes regarding our free-shipping policy.
Due to the recent hike in fuel, we’ll be limiting the free-shipping feature to orders that cost [amount] and up. We are also saddened by this development but our company can no longer afford to shoulder the cost of delivery by ourselves.
We hope you understand the necessity of having this rule in place and we hope this doesn’t diminish our good relations with you.
[Name of sender]
Other Free Letter Templates
- Announcement For The Company To Go Green
- Announcement Of A Change In Business Name
- Announcement Of Changes In The Current Pricing Policy
- Announcement of Death of an Employee
- Announcement Of New Business Opening
- Announcement Of New Hire
- Announcement Of Price Rollback For Catalogs
- Announcing a Price Increase
- Business Change of Address Letter
- Company Lunch Invitation Letter
- Company Memorandum About Wearing IDs All The Time
- Memorandum Regarding Changes In Company Policy
- Memorandum Regarding Holiday Treat For Employees
- Newly Hired Senior Manager Memorandum
- Notice For A Change In Mailing Address For Billing
- Notice For a Change In Operating Hours
- Notice For Closing A Business
- Notice for the Incorporation of a Company
- Notice Of Withdrawal From Bidding
- Notification For The Arrival Of A New Shipment
- Notification Of Appointment Of New Area Representative
- Notification Of Impending Visit From An Area Representative
- Notification Of Partnership Buyout
- Reminder Regarding Annual Benefit