If you’re changing your business name, you need to inform your clients. Here’s my template for a Change Of Business Name Letter To Clients.
Good day [recipient],
We are renaming our business from [current name] to [new name].
Please expect no changes in our services or your relationship with us. Our current product line up and our production pipeline will stay the same. Please inform your accounting department of these changes so they can make adjustments in their records.
Please see our revised letterhead for our official business name.
[Name of sender]
Other Free Letter Templates
- Announcement For The Company To Go Green
- Announcement Of Changes In The Current Pricing Policy
- Announcement of Death of an Employee
- Announcement Of New Business Opening
- Announcement Of New Hire
- Announcement Of Price Rollback For Catalogs
- Announcing a Price Increase
- Business Change of Address Letter
- Company Lunch Invitation Letter
- Company Memorandum About Wearing IDs All The Time
- Memorandum Regarding Changes In Company Policy
- Memorandum Regarding Holiday Treat For Employees
- Newly Hired Senior Manager Memorandum
- Notice For A Change In Mailing Address For Billing
- Notice For a Change In Operating Hours
- Notice For Closing A Business
- Notice for the Incorporation of a Company
- Notice Of Withdrawal From Bidding
- Notice On Changes Regarding Waived-delivery Charges
- Notification For The Arrival Of A New Shipment
- Notification Of Appointment Of New Area Representative
- Notification Of Impending Visit From An Area Representative
- Notification Of Partnership Buyout
- Reminder Regarding Annual Benefit