Here’s a simple template you can use to send out an Annual benefit reminder letter to your list.
Good day [recipient],
We are sending this letter to remind you of the fast approaching date for our [name of benefit].
We did a wonderful job last year and [cause receiving the proceeds from the event] was very grateful for our help.
Please join us as we try and outdo ourselves from last year’s event. Promising performances from [event #1] and [event #2] are sure to entertain the guests. We even prepared a [event #3] that’s guaranteed to be bigger the ones we’ve had before.
Ticket price is at [amount] each and the benefitting [charity/organization] is [name of organization]
Call us at [number] or shoot us an email at [email].
[Name of sender]
Other Free Letter Templates
- Announcement For The Company To Go Green
- Announcement Of A Change In Business Name
- Announcement Of Changes In The Current Pricing Policy
- Announcement of Death of an Employee
- Announcement Of New Business Opening
- Announcement Of New Hire
- Announcement Of Price Rollback For Catalogs
- Announcing a Price Increase
- Business Change of Address Letter
- Company Lunch Invitation Letter
- Company Memorandum About Wearing IDs All The Time
- Memorandum Regarding Changes In Company Policy
- Memorandum Regarding Holiday Treat For Employees
- Newly Hired Senior Manager Memorandum
- Notice For A Change In Mailing Address For Billing
- Notice For a Change In Operating Hours
- Notice For Closing A Business
- Notice for the Incorporation of a Company
- Notice Of Withdrawal From Bidding
- Notice On Changes Regarding Waived-delivery Charges
- Notification For The Arrival Of A New Shipment
- Notification Of Appointment Of New Area Representative
- Notification Of Impending Visit From An Area Representative
- Notification Of Partnership Buyout