Good day [recipient],
We have always allowed our customers to pay for our good and services at a later date. However, due to rising economic problems, we felt the need to tighten the belt and revised our terms regarding that matter.
In the event that the customer’s balance is still not settled after 15 days, we will be suspending that month’s scheduled shipments.
If the customer fails to settle their bill after 30 days, we will be putting an amount of [amount] on top of their balance as surcharge.
We implore your understanding regarding this matter but as business, we must keep our funds flowing to keep our business functioning. We hope this does nothing to negatively affect your good relationship with us.
[Name of sender]
Other Free Letter Templates
- Announcement For The Company To Go Green
- Announcement Of A Change In Business Name
- Announcement of Death of an Employee
- Announcement Of New Business Opening
- Announcement Of New Hire
- Announcement Of Price Rollback For Catalogs
- Announcing a Price Increase
- Business Change of Address Letter
- Company Lunch Invitation Letter
- Company Memorandum About Wearing IDs All The Time
- Memorandum Regarding Changes In Company Policy
- Memorandum Regarding Holiday Treat For Employees
- Newly Hired Senior Manager Memorandum
- Notice For A Change In Mailing Address For Billing
- Notice For a Change In Operating Hours
- Notice For Closing A Business
- Notice for the Incorporation of a Company
- Notice Of Withdrawal From Bidding
- Notice On Changes Regarding Waived-delivery Charges
- Notification For The Arrival Of A New Shipment
- Notification Of Appointment Of New Area Representative
- Notification Of Impending Visit From An Area Representative
- Notification Of Partnership Buyout
- Reminder Regarding Annual Benefit