If you need to remind your employees to wear their ID cards whenever they’re on the company premises, you can use this simple template to send a letter to your employees remind them to wear their ID cards.
Good day Everyone,
To ensure your safety in the workplace, we are reminding everyone to wear their Identification Cards at all times. We will be conducting routine inspections twice or thrice a day to check that everyone is strictly complying with this matter.
Should you notice anyone unfamiliar walking around without an ID, please report it to a security personnel or a supervisor. We implore everyone’s understanding on this matter.
To avoid any inconvenience, please make sure to wear your ID on a noticeable location when you’re in the company’s premises.
[Position in the company]
Other Free Letter Templates
- Announcement For The Company To Go Green
- Announcement Of A Change In Business Name
- Announcement Of Changes In The Current Pricing Policy
- Announcement of Death of an Employee
- Announcement Of New Business Opening
- Announcement Of New Hire
- Announcement Of Price Rollback For Catalogs
- Announcing a Price Increase
- Business Change of Address Letter
- Company Lunch Invitation Letter
- Memorandum Regarding Changes In Company Policy
- Memorandum Regarding Holiday Treat For Employees
- Newly Hired Senior Manager Memorandum
- Notice For A Change In Mailing Address For Billing
- Notice For a Change In Operating Hours
- Notice For Closing A Business
- Notice for the Incorporation of a Company
- Notice Of Withdrawal From Bidding
- Notice On Changes Regarding Waived-delivery Charges
- Notification For The Arrival Of A New Shipment
- Notification Of Appointment Of New Area Representative
- Notification Of Impending Visit From An Area Representative
- Notification Of Partnership Buyout
- Reminder Regarding Annual Benefit