If you or your company is planning to go green and eco friendly, here’s my template for a Letter to Start a Green Initiative at Work.
We are all aware of world’s continuously warming temperature. In the light of this our company [company name], has decided to take action and adapt green practices. This is to take our share of the responsibility of saving the planet.
From here on out, we would be implementing strict company measure to minimize the carbon footprint that we’ll leave on earth. To start with, we’ve switched to suppliers who are also taking the same initiative. We have also purchased some [energy saving machines] to reduce the electricity we consume. We have also instructed each department to reuse their [disposable products] as much as they can. The entire office has also been instructed to go paperless. All memos and announcement will be sent through email.
We guarantee our commitment in this initiative and that assure you that this company will do its part in saving the environment.
[Name of sender]
Other Free Letter Templates
- Announcement Of A Change In Business Name
- Announcement Of Changes In The Current Pricing Policy
- Announcement of Death of an Employee
- Announcement Of New Business Opening
- Announcement Of New Hire
- Announcement Of Price Rollback For Catalogs
- Announcing a Price Increase
- Business Change of Address Letter
- Company Lunch Invitation Letter
- Company Memorandum About Wearing IDs All The Time
- Memorandum Regarding Changes In Company Policy
- Memorandum Regarding Holiday Treat For Employees
- Newly Hired Senior Manager Memorandum
- Notice For A Change In Mailing Address For Billing
- Notice For a Change In Operating Hours
- Notice For Closing A Business
- Notice for the Incorporation of a Company
- Notice Of Withdrawal From Bidding
- Notice On Changes Regarding Waived-delivery Charges
- Notification For The Arrival Of A New Shipment
- Notification Of Appointment Of New Area Representative
- Notification Of Impending Visit From An Area Representative
- Notification Of Partnership Buyout
- Reminder Regarding Annual Benefit