If your employee has just successfully completed their probation period, you probably want to welcome them to the team with a confirmation letter. Here’s my sample template for an employee probation completion letter.
Dear (employee name),
This letter serves as your official notice that you have successfully completed your 3-month employee probation as of (effective date). The team at (company name) are delighted with the results that you have produced and your overall performance.
Going forward, we trust that you would continue to put forth your best efforts to achieve the same or even better results. For our part, you can count on us to do everything to provide a great work environment for you.
Now that your initial probation period is complete, please expect annual performance reviews at around this time every year. Thank you for being part of our team, (name).
Other Free Letter Templates
- Bonus Letter Template
- Commendation for a Good Suggestion from an Employee
- Commendation for Product Removal
- Complimentary Letter for Employee Who Handled a Difficult Situation
- Letter Complimenting a Hotel
- Letter Complimenting Employee for Handling an Emergency
- Recognition of Several Years of Service
- Recommending an Employee to Senior Management for Excellent Work