This is an easy to use template for a letter that you can use to inform your employees about a change in company policy.
Good day Everyone,
Please be informed that we have made some changes regarding our company policy. These changes directly affect you as an employee of this company so please spare some time to review them carefully. If there’s anything that you wish to clarify or if you happen to disagree with the policy, please talk to a supervisor or directly get in touch with anyone from the human resource department.
If you don’t have any reactions or clarifications regarding the policy, please sign the form attached to this memo and pass it to your supervisor. They will be the one to forward it to the HR department.
Thank you so much for your continued cooperation with us.
[Position in the company]
Other Free Letter Templates
- Announcement For The Company To Go Green
- Announcement Of A Change In Business Name
- Announcement Of Changes In The Current Pricing Policy
- Announcement of Death of an Employee
- Announcement Of New Business Opening
- Announcement Of New Hire
- Announcement Of Price Rollback For Catalogs
- Announcing a Price Increase
- Business Change of Address Letter
- Company Lunch Invitation Letter
- Company Memorandum About Wearing IDs All The Time
- Memorandum Regarding Holiday Treat For Employees
- Newly Hired Senior Manager Memorandum
- Notice For A Change In Mailing Address For Billing
- Notice For a Change In Operating Hours
- Notice For Closing A Business
- Notice for the Incorporation of a Company
- Notice Of Withdrawal From Bidding
- Notice On Changes Regarding Waived-delivery Charges
- Notification For The Arrival Of A New Shipment
- Notification Of Appointment Of New Area Representative
- Notification Of Impending Visit From An Area Representative
- Notification Of Partnership Buyout
- Reminder Regarding Annual Benefit