If you’ve decided to increase the prices of your products, here’s a template you can use to inform your customers about the price increase.
Good day [recipient],
In the light of rising production costs, we are sad to let you know that we will be raising the amount we charge for [product].
This is due to the recent hike in the the price of [material], which we use in producing [product]. Believe us when we say that we tried our best to fight for the lowest price we can possibly give you.
The new price [amount] will take effect starting [date]. We hope that this doesn’t strain our good relationship with you.
[Name of sender]
Other Free Letter Templates
- Announcement For The Company To Go Green
- Announcement Of A Change In Business Name
- Announcement Of Changes In The Current Pricing Policy
- Announcement of Death of an Employee
- Announcement Of New Business Opening
- Announcement Of New Hire
- Announcement Of Price Rollback For Catalogs
- Business Change of Address Letter
- Company Lunch Invitation Letter
- Company Memorandum About Wearing IDs All The Time
- Memorandum Regarding Changes In Company Policy
- Memorandum Regarding Holiday Treat For Employees
- Newly Hired Senior Manager Memorandum
- Notice For A Change In Mailing Address For Billing
- Notice For a Change In Operating Hours
- Notice For Closing A Business
- Notice for the Incorporation of a Company
- Notice Of Withdrawal From Bidding
- Notice On Changes Regarding Waived-delivery Charges
- Notification For The Arrival Of A New Shipment
- Notification Of Appointment Of New Area Representative
- Notification Of Impending Visit From An Area Representative
- Notification Of Partnership Buyout
- Reminder Regarding Annual Benefit